Komfort’s new KM3 Storagewall brochure is now available
09 Jan 2012
KM3 Storagewall divides space, provides high volume storage and is totally flexible. Its relocatability and optimisation of floor space endorses KM3 efficiency, cost-effectiveness and impressive storage capacity.
Not only does KM3 integrate with Komfort’s partitioning ranges, it also divides offices by acting as the partition wall. Occasionally it may be necessary to change the layout of an office to accommodate new working practice or changes in staffing levels. With KM3 this is simple. The back panels are designed to be completely interchangeable with the doors and, if required, KM3 may be demounted and relocated to another area.
One of the most important benefits of KM3 is financial. With today’s high rental costs, most organisations are seeking to optimise the use of floor space. KM3 provides an excellent solution to this dilemma by saving up to 30% of space required. KM3’s relocatability may also entitle the end-user to tax benefits.
• Cost effective solution
• An extensive range of MFC finishes both wood grain and solid colour
• Natural wood veneers supplied to clients specification
• A 35mm recessed head detail and 65mm at the base as standard
• Comprehensive range of accessories
• Trimless design as standard
• Bespoke designs available on request
• Full survey and installation service
• NBS Plus specifications
• Most internals are manufactured from Steel to provide additional strength with tool less installation, meaning anyone can change internals easily and quickly.
To download a copy of the brochure please click here.
Alternatively, if you would like a hard copy of the brochure, please contact email@example.com to arrange delivery.
For further information and order enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org